Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Get in there!

My oldest daughter needed a picture of her and I together for her… shhh Mother’s Day craft :).  I was sad to find there was only one poorly taken picture of us together since she was a baby.  In fact, all the pictures I found of myself and my kids were just that, pictures of when they were babies and I was carrying them in my arms.  Now that “my baby” is two, and I’ve been made aware of this, I’m gonna make sure that I not only take pictures of my kids but that I am in some of them, with them.  So make sure you get in there, and don’t miss an opportunity to capture those precious moments.  We all know we were there but it would be nice to be seen there sometimes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To protect mine and my family's privacy, comments with identifying information will be edited. Comments will also be edited for obscenities.