Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Update to Previous Post

Over a month ago I spent a day researching and writing my blog post Where Are Lebanon, Iraq, and Saudia Arabia in Ezekiel 38 and Daniel 11?  For some reason I didn't post it right away.  I posted it last week unaware that Russia had already deployed troops in Syria.  As I blogged last time,  I don't keep up on world news like I should.

I asked in this blog, "Is it possible that overwhelming growth of the Islamic State (or some similar terrorist group in Iraq and Syria) ... causes Iran to call on it’s ally Russia as well as other nations at threat to put an end once and for all to ISIL?"

Read this quote from Fox News:  "The defense official, briefed on the latest satellite photos of the Syrian coastline, said:  "This is the largest deployment of Russian forces outside the former Soviet Union since the collapse of the USSR."

Friends, it just occurred to me that "the beautiful land" described in Ezekiel 38, if it means the land God promised to Abraham, includes most of Syria and much of Iraq.

Is Putin,  President of Russia, the mysterious Prince of Rosh from Ezekiel 38?

Are we seeing Bible prophecy unfold before our very eyes?

Only time will tell.  I just pray and hope for us all to have eyes to see and "ears to hear. "

Map from https://teenalmyers.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/map-of-promised-land.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/14/russia-shipping-tanks-into-syria-in-first-clear-sign-offensive-weapons/

No comments:

Post a Comment

To protect mine and my family's privacy, comments with identifying information will be edited. Comments will also be edited for obscenities.